Minggu, 21 Desember 2008

A new page and things left unsaid

From me: Today....terlalu lelah untuk menuliskannya. What has done is done. Saya sudah mencapai batas toleransi terendah. Its time for me to open a new page and close the old case. I'm so glad that I've been through this; event there were so many things left unsaid. It's for my own good anyway. Lets moving on!

To Grupo Alegria: Terima kasih atas segalanya...bagaimanapun you're guys who introduce me to capoeira. I apologize for any mistakes that I've done.
To Capoeira Vadiar Indonesia: Terima kasih atas sgala dukungan dan suntikan semangatnya. Semoga saya dapat terus maju bersama kalian. You're all my new family now, my second home. Lets fight together!!

1 komentar:

Riani mengatakan...

Yup... Met Dtg di Vadiar...
Kita seneng koq pnya tmen baru lge.hehe